Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Projections Have Bengals Picking Top 5 Again In Next Years Draft
(05-10-2021, 05:26 PM)Joelist Wrote: Actually it was drivel. Even listening to it was a chore.

I think everyone knows ZT is in the hot seat. He had some excuses the first two year relating to a blizzard of injuries and a BAD hire for OL coach plus he  inherited a roster that was in dire need of restocking the depth and rebuilding. Well that has happened - it's time to show some dividends.
Regarding McAfee, normally I can't stand the guy, but he's not wrong about the franchise.  
Until we start winning or showing some competency as an organization this is how the national media/talk shows will talk about Cincinnati. 
It stopped after Marvin got here but the last 5  years have just thrown us back into that abyss we were in from 92-02.  
Regarding Zac, I agree this year is put up or shut up.  However, knowing how this organization operates I can see Mike keeping Zac because the fans wanted change.  Zac's change.  He's faced obstacles.  He's young still.  
There's just part of me that believes if Zac pulls in a 5-12 year this season he'll be here in 2022 because of the organizations incompetence. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Early Projections Have Bengals Picking Top 5 Again In Next Years Draft - TJ528 - 05-10-2021, 05:32 PM