Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen girl in Columbus killed by police
(05-11-2021, 10:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Except I have proven that it can help police enforce the laws already on the books.  Even SSF agrees with me on this.  He is trying to back peddle on how often it happens but even he admits he was not being truthful when he said it would never help.

Now where is your proof of all the damage that will be caused by gun registry and owner licensing?

You have provided anecdotal evidence of your claims. My claim is that there is no actual evidence, i.e. empirical evidence, to support your claim that registration/licensing would have a meaningful impact on reducing gun related crimes. There is no research out there that backs you up and you have yet to provide any precisely because of this. I did not claim that there would be damages/harms with licensing or a registry. I don't follow the same slippery slope that SSF does.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teen girl in Columbus killed by police - Belsnickel - 05-12-2021, 07:15 AM