Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA...
(05-11-2021, 11:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The issue is they are trying to flee New York due to highly partisan, politically motivated action by the NY attorney general.  If she was doing her job properly none of this would be necessary.  As I said earlier in this thread, I have absolutely zero issue with anyone in the NRA leadership being held to account for any illegal activity on their part.  What I have a major issue with is the AG using this as a fulcrum to try and destroy the organization outright.  She's garbage and she's the cause of this bankruptcy tactic.

I don't disagree with you on any of this. However, rather surprisingly for a left-leaning individual I am an institutionalist. Bankruptcy laws are not meant to be used in this way, and trying to do so is an abuse of the system and should not move forward.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New York attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA... - Belsnickel - 05-12-2021, 07:18 AM