Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen girl in Columbus killed by police
(05-12-2021, 07:15 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: You have provided anecdotal evidence of your claims. My claim is that there is no actual evidence, i.e. empirical evidence, to support your claim that registration/licensing would have a meaningful impact on reducing gun related crimes. There is no research out there that backs you up and you have yet to provide any precisely because of this. 

For about the tenth time I will repeat my request.  .  .  .  

What proof would satisfy you?

The answer is "None".  It is impossible to do any type of empirical evidence on a policy until the policy exists.  So you have created this nice little circular argument where you can sit back and claim you would be convinced by "empirical" evidence while knowing that it is impossible to present any evidence that would satisfy you.

When I get law enforcement to agree that it would help them you still try to ignore their expertise on this issue and claim their opinion is meaningless.

Rememeber earlier in this thread where you claimed your opinion was based on "research and studies"?  I am still waiting to see those also.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teen girl in Columbus killed by police - fredtoast - 05-12-2021, 09:36 AM