Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA...
(05-12-2021, 11:25 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Your own subjective opinion is the cornerstone to the legal system??  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

This response is both silly and adds nothing to the conversation.  Well done.

(05-12-2021, 11:27 AM)Au165 Wrote: I don't think you understand that prosecutors are ALWAYS inherently biased against criminals.

Oh dear god.  Is the NRA a criminal organization?  Did she label them as one prior to pursuing this case?

Quote:The beauty of the legal system is they can argue that her "bias" is grounds to disregard all crimes and punishments proposed. A judge will hear their argument and make that decision, luckily another judge calling out their bad faith argument as is the context of this recent discussion still provides the NRA their day in court to talk about that "bias".

Again, I'll be sure to remind you of this position the next time a judge rules in a way you dislike.  I suppose this back and forth perfectly illustrates how willingly blind people can be to obviously bias when it's directed at a target they don't like.  That being said, this is getting silly as well.  I've made my point, you disagree.  Fine, time to move on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New York attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA... - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-12-2021, 11:49 AM