Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA...
(05-12-2021, 11:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This response is both silly and adds nothing to the conversation.  Well done.

Oh dear god.  Is the NRA a criminal organization?  Did she label them as one prior to pursuing this case?

Again, I'll be sure to remind you of this position the next time a judge rules in a way you dislike.  I suppose this back and forth perfectly illustrates how willingly blind people can be to obviously bias when it's directed at a target they don't like.  That being said, this is getting silly as well.  I've made my point, you disagree.  Fine, time to move on.

Admitted criminal doesn't like the punishment being proposed for the crimes they admitted they committed...weird thing for you and your law and order position to be defending but hey something something bias. You claiming someone is biased doesn't make it so. We have systems for determining that and so you are correct this back and forth doesn't matter because your opinion on if a bias or issue exists is irrelevant, the NRA will have their day in court to make such an argument.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New York attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA... - Au165 - 05-12-2021, 11:55 AM