Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone still think Tee will be our #1?
(05-09-2021, 05:00 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: I agree. Tee earned our support last year. He was a major contributor to our offense. Adding Chase is just going to make his game even nastier. Opposing DCs are going to have their hands full when they have face our 3 WRs. But we need to remember what Higgins demonstrated last year. 

I agree on the health thing. Yeah, let's hope Ja'Marr can stay healthy. Our depth at WR is questionable, but we can't forget about Tate. The only way he knows how to get separation is vertically. So, he's limited, but still very useful. 

Watching Tee running routes this Offseason in some film and he looked much quicker in and out of his breaks than last 
season. Improving this and his hands would be huge for him and Burrow and their connection. Auden made some damn 
nice catches last year so I am not going to hate on him like some do, it is just the depth after him that is questionable as
you say here Shady. Good thing we can still fix this, bring in DeDe Westbrook would definitely help if he is healthy.

(05-09-2021, 09:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And Burrow is the one to see the open man.  

At LSU, Chase didn't get as many targets as Jefferson, but he got more big plays and yards.  That deep threat would force defenses to adjust and Jefferson would destroy them underneath.  Joe also worked in his TE and his other WRs so teams couldn't key on just one or two weapons.  I can't wait to see how this offense looks in 2021.   If the defense can be solid, this team can surprise a lot of folks.  

Yes and in this scenario it is Boyd that feasts underneath.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone still think Tee will be our #1? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-12-2021, 02:23 PM