Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning Animosity to where it belongs
(05-14-2021, 09:51 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Coming from one of the most antagonistic posters on this board, it is a bit of a surprise.  That being said, the post is gold.  I laughed my ass off and bow to your comedic genius (making sure there are none of those lying, cheating, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit people behind me).

Who Dey

It's sad, I didn't used to be so annoyed about things. On the old board and even when I first came to this board, I didn't post a ton and was more just wanting to talk with other fans and discuss things.

The past few seasons have just jaded me and made me rather bitter towards Mike Brown and the team and honestly I don't like that. I used to enjoy watching the games on Sunday and now it's more just waiting to see how they will screw things up next. It sucks, I really just want to get back to having faith in the team, well until the playoffs of course. I've liked talking with fellow Bengal fans and all the fun of crapping on the Browns and hating on the Steelers. Going to try to get back to that point, and maybe just be less invested in the team emotionally, and return to when it was just an excuse to drink with friends and watch the game.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Returning Animosity to where it belongs - Murdock2420 - 05-15-2021, 01:20 AM