Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm So Damn Tired of Hearing About Women's Sports and Their Pay
(05-16-2021, 10:40 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: So apparently both the Williams sisters lost to a male tennis players years ago.  I believe the guy was ranked around 200th in the world.  He played them back to back and beat them handily.  Making it even worse is that he suppsosedly didn't even warm up and either had been drinking before the matches, or was drinking in between sets.

I'm too lazy to find the story but I'm sure anyone who wants to corroborate can with a google search. I've heard it numerous times.

He also was a chain smoker and I guess smoked during the game. The Williams sisters had claimed they could beat someone around 200 before. In their defense, they were still teenagers and teenagers say the darndest things. He was #203 and trending down sharply, still he had zero doubt that it's not even a competition; did not even use his serve. Name's Karsten Braasch.

(05-16-2021, 10:40 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: There's another story floating around about the USWNT getting smoked by a boys U15 (15 and under team) too.  I wanna say they lost by like 5 goals or something.

I know something akin to that happened in Australia, women's national team losing against a U15 squad 0-7. The amount of useless things I can remember while also forgetting everything important is amazing.
In soccer, there are quite some of those stories. Women don't stand a chance. No ragging involved, just truthtelling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm So Damn Tired of Hearing About Women's Sports and Their Pay - hollodero - 05-16-2021, 11:40 AM