Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ja'Marr Chase Is Liking Cincinnati!
(05-17-2021, 08:17 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: While on this brief state tangent, it is funny how many people think when you are from Ohio that you live in an igloo or something.  I love our climate, except I could just sleep through the month of February and not miss a thing.  Worst month ever.  Climate sucks and no football or baseball.  But, I love our climate change.  The weather right now is near perfect, and fall in Ohio is gorgeous.

I live in Centerville, which is just a suburb of Dayton, and I love our community, parks, restaurants, etc.  Cincinnati is a great weekend get away with OTR and the banks.  

That being said, it is only a matter of time once my folks are no longer with us that I retire to Tampa and live by my sister.  That area is BOOMING.  Nearly 1000 people moving to Tampa EVERY DAY.  That's insane, but it is a really neat area (where she lives) and you can walk to most things like restaurants, bars, (all of which are pretty amazing), and boat club.  I love the evolution to driving around in a golf cart.  Hilarious.

My wife and I just left Maineville for Naples a few weeks ago. I love Cincinnati, but hate snow and ice. But, chance we may revisit a second small place back in Cincinnati in 2022 once we get settled. All of our family is in Cincinnati and a lot of great friends.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ja'Marr Chase Is Liking Cincinnati! - Luvnit2 - 05-18-2021, 02:39 PM