Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Shelvin Is Already Impressing Teammates!
(05-21-2021, 03:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Billings' biggest attribute coming out was his strength. Shelvin has size and speed. While a NT is not necessarily supposed to be a sck machine, that's what people seem to expect. Shelvin should have the speed needed to get home on occasion, and the speed and size to stop the runners. I see Shelvin as a much better prospect than Billings, who I liked. 

That's what I'm thinking.  The size and speed will occupy multiple blockers, which is what we need from out 3-4 NT.  People saying "oh, he won't offer much as a pass rusher," but they can't single block him, and plus he gets a push, even if he doesn't get a sack, which makes a quarterback uncomfortable and unable to fully step into throws.

He does need to have a more consistent motor sometimes, but he'll be playing for a job now and for money, so let's hope that it lights a fire under his ass.

Let's hope that the year off has let him just become more ripped and in even better shape because he could absolutely be a beast for this team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Shelvin Is Already Impressing Teammates! - BFritz21 - 05-21-2021, 03:52 PM