Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Shelvin Is Already Impressing Teammates!
(05-22-2021, 01:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Peko was VERY underrated here, as I pointed out in many posts on here because people were saying he was horrible because he wasn't putting up big stat numbers, but his job as a NT was to occupy blockers, clog lanes, be stout, and get a little push, which he did well.

I think Shelvin could be much better than Peko because he's a bigger body that will be harder to push around and occupy more blockers, and I think that he could be stronger and get more of a push and, with a little coaching, develop techniques to help him get that push and beat double teams.

I'm VERY excited for what Shelvin will do for our defense!

I admittedly was called a Peko hater even though I loved the guy off the field as everyone did. Great man and you knew him 
face to face which is really cool. I just thought he needed to do a little more hand fighting in the scrum to free himself up to 
get pressures, but the guy was a great run stopper for us and will always be a great Bengal.

I hope Shelvin can be just as good, it is possible. Shelvin is bigger than Peko but faster and more aggressive. If Tyler can play
smart is still the question. Don't get rubbed off your gap like Billings did all the time early in his career.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Shelvin Is Already Impressing Teammates! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-22-2021, 01:51 PM