Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm So Damn Tired of Hearing About Women's Sports and Their Pay
(05-24-2021, 11:08 PM)jason Wrote: Was that last one spitting out her broken falsies??? That was badass...

Also... I feel like we have no equivalent for curling that our brothers and sisters up north enjoy.

You guys curl too! The Americans have gotten much better than they used to be, the past few years :)

Men's curling, they all have the right strategies, they all make the shots and they all play out of their minds; it makes things a bit too predictable and, not boring, but nothing special.

The women on the other hand.. well! They are not the greatest on strategy, they curl all over the map (lol literally; teams can have their leads curl at 95% and their skips at 55%) and it's just more-entertaining to watch in general.

And trust me, women's sports not being well-financed? These chicks have never seen how packed the crowds are for a Scotties, here in Canada Wink

The last gif is women's rugby; I'll watch any gender of rugby, probably the sport I was best at, in High School.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm So Damn Tired of Hearing About Women's Sports and Their Pay - Truck_1_0_1_ - 05-24-2021, 11:20 PM