Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(05-21-2021, 11:51 PM)jason Wrote: I'm so over discussing this shit to with the willfully ignorant. You don't wanna get the vaccine? Cool... Don't. I did, and everyone I know (minus my ex wife) has too. At this point, I don't give a f**k what everyone else is doing. That may change if the virus can't be squashed out, and eventually mutates into something much more deadly (which all of these deniers seemed to have been hoping for in the first place), and put this whole situation back to square one.

Smallpox would still be killing us all, and we'd be suffering from polio to this day if these folks would have be spreading their nonsense years and decades ago (thanks Zuckerberg)... Fun fact; the last polio outbreak in this country hit the Amish. Guess what the Amish don't believe in.

I share your frustration with this.

The problem is, the willfully ignorants' vote counts just as much as ours, as do their advertising dollars, which drive politicians and news sites that amplify disinformation. ("Masks are like the Holocaust!  Same thing!) 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Dill - 05-26-2021, 10:56 AM