Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas set to allow unlicensed handgun carry despite outcry
(05-26-2021, 08:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Quite honestly, guns sell themselves.  They've been flying off the shelves.  The cognitive dissonance from the left on this issue (note I am not including you in this) is interesting.  On one hand the police are racist murderers who exist to uphold the systemically racist system.  On the other hand, they're the only people that should have guns.  The past year made it abundantly clear to many that, ultimately, you need to be able to be responsible for your own safety.  This is the reason so many new gun owners appeared, why gun sales went through the roof.  Prior to moving out of my apartment when I bought my home I assisted one of the other residents, a very liberal woman who was previously vehemently opposed to gun ownership, in purchasing a hand gun (Glock 19 if you care to know).  All it took was a minute taste of the potential consequences of lawlessness to show many how important is the right to self defense.

And no, the rise in sales had zero correlation to the rise in crime, there have been large surges in gun purchases in the past (e.g. when a Dem is elected to POTUS) that had no effect on the crime rate.  

Guns are like god...when times are good, get a gun, when times are bad, get a gun. Everyone around me has a gun so this country could send every citizen a gun ever year for all I care. Hell, give 'em to the illegals too, never know when an illegal immigrant with the gun is gonna save you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas set to allow unlicensed handgun carry despite outcry - Nately120 - 05-26-2021, 09:15 PM