Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas set to allow unlicensed handgun carry despite outcry
(05-27-2021, 12:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Go ahead and troll somewhere else, bud. Keep it on topic or don't post.

In my limited time on this forum I have noticed this (going off topic) seems to be a theme here.  Fwiw, I'm not really opposed to this that much because it's generally the nature of many message boards.

I posted a thread about what I thought was a cringeworthy video from the CIA.  By the 2nd page it had already turned into a discussion about white supremecy and Donald Trump.

You yourself commented on the thread without even watching the video, went off topic and then said something to the effect of "I'm just trying to poke a little fun." 

The phrase "pot meet kettle" seems a little appropriate here.  And even if it's not apples to apples, I still would hope see some consistency.  Either this forum has a strict "stay on topic" policy that is understood and followed by everyone, or we let things fly, and don't pick and choose to when to call it "trolling".
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas set to allow unlicensed handgun carry despite outcry - Wes Mantooth - 05-27-2021, 01:02 PM