Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Carson: Egyptian Pyramids Built For Grain Storage, Not By Aliens Or As Tombs
(11-05-2015, 08:31 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: They were not tombs. I don't know what they were, but I know what they weren't.

And here's a little news for anyone's that's interested, they also don't align with Orion's Belt, unless you flip and reverse one or the other.

They were.

Some of the earliest were under Sneferu, who had three built. It's believed he built three because the first one (Meidum) partially collapsed and the second also had some structural problems. That led to the Red (or Bat) Pyramid, which is the design most people think of. At the center of it is the burial chamber and that's about all the structure is, the burial chamber.

I know it would be cooler if it were aliens or Masons or Ice Giants or something, but it's just a grave. Albeit a giant one. But based on their religious view, the Pharaoh needed a place to protect his body and riches for the after life. That's why they entombed them in the center of a man-made mountain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: Egyptian Pyramids Built For Grain Storage, Not By Aliens Or As Tombs - Benton - 11-06-2015, 12:57 PM