Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone still think Tee will be our #1?
Looking like Tee Higgins wants to hold onto that X receiver position.

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2021/05/28/tee-higgins-completely-different-player-bengals-workouts/?fbclid=IwAR22Xqg4zlcSLnD24HQu0aQ-3K1g6lrQ8xIULsna8W6NvVhG8DvAUEtkFrU

Quote:Fellow wideout Tyler Boyd, for example, just outlined some major hype for Higgins, saying he looks like a new player, according to Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com:

“(Higgins) looks like a completely different player than last year. He came into camp injured and now he’s been through a season. Once you’ve been through a season, you kind of know you belong. He’s got that confidence. I see that in him now and that’s what we need…

…He’s starting to develop into a good route runner. He’s striding out. He’s starting to become a whole different player in terms of getting better in each area. Catching, running routes and running after the catch. I think this year he’ll make a lot more plays after the catch. That will be the biggest improvement in his game.”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone still think Tee will be our #1? - SunsetBengal - 05-28-2021, 06:21 PM