Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas set to allow unlicensed handgun carry despite outcry
(05-30-2021, 01:58 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I certainly don't want that, but let's not pretend that wasn't what it was before GM and Fred took their ball and went home.  I'm huge on hearing divergent opinions grounded in fact and common sense.  We got neither from Fred or GM.  Now Bmore, he's completely different.  I always like hearing his take, even when it completely differs from mine.  

I just wish we could get some more active posters, in here. It gets a bit boring when the majority of what we have been seeing was stuff from them or the idiocy of someone else. When we try to get a thread going about something more grounded it just doesn't get the attention.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas set to allow unlicensed handgun carry despite outcry - Belsnickel - 05-30-2021, 02:44 PM