Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas set to allow unlicensed handgun carry despite outcry
(06-01-2021, 12:38 AM)Dill Wrote: Actually, post #28 had plenty "more to offer" which you did not address, or at least not effectively.

According to you, which we have determined to be not an effective standard. 

Quote:In the post previous to it, you mis-constructed my "worst case scenarios"--e.g., reducing multiple shooters to two. I corrected that.

No, I absolutely did not.

Quote:And you presented an ideal "counter-scenario" in which police could be counted on to quickly sort out cooperative good-guy shooters.

Why not? You presented a "worst case scenario", why begrudge me a "best case scenario" response?

Quote:But I provided two links to cases in which good-guys-with-guns were shot on the spot by police who couldn't sort it out

Indeed.  Are you asserting that these are the only two such scenarios that have ever occurred?  

Quote:--and those were in much simpler, less populated sites, not packed sports or music venues with multiple good guys shooting.

Were they?  That seems rather subjective on your part.  What exact criteria did you use to determine this?

Quote:If we are, indeed, done, that just means you aren't going to address my worst case scenarios as worst case scenarios.

You're not defending Hamas and Hezbollah in this thread, unlike others, so we can continue. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas set to allow unlicensed handgun carry despite outcry - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-01-2021, 01:26 AM