Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals- Holes to Fill and Money to Fill Them Still
(06-01-2021, 05:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I really like Adeniji and D'Ante's upside but wouldn't mind bringing in a vet as you say they are young and inexperienced.

Same with Linebacker, really like our young guys but man we are even younger here. KJ Wright had a horrible year last year
according to PFF, don't know if he is the answer. He might be over the hill now.

Would love to bring in Sheldon Richardson or Jurrell Casey.

Ertz is another guy who might be over the hill and might not be the answer. Actually really like a couple of our UDFA's in Moss
of course and O'Grady. TE doesn't seem to be a concern with our coaches for some reason.

I agree with Fred on WR. after our trio we aren't deep at all there.

Keep in mind, we likely only keep 4 Tackles, so one of the young guys is going to have get cut in order to add the vet swing Tackle.  Personally, I am fine with that move, but which younger player to cut?  Obviously I'd like to see Smith protected by being on the 53, as I believe he will develop into an every day player in a couple years.

Same goes with LBs, we only keep what, 5?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals- Holes to Fill and Money to Fill Them Still - SunsetBengal - 06-01-2021, 07:07 PM