Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas set to allow unlicensed handgun carry despite outcry
(06-03-2021, 09:36 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm not for using guns to sort out problems, quite the contrary. Guns should be a last measure.

However, the issue with guns is that idiots and people who shouldn't have guns can still get them.

I feel like if you arm everyone, than people are less likely to pull their guns. The ones that are dumb enough to pull iron are going to get planted pretty damn quickly.

Sure, kids may end up dying. But they're dying anyways of all kinds of things (negligent discharges already being the prelevant method of children dying to guns). It's a cold calculation, admittedly, but it would change the stigma around guns and push more people into learning how to safely handle and discharge their guns.

As opposed to what we have now where idiots get guns, fire guns into the street at puppies, and end up maiming their own children.

Well, I think the bolded may indicate a flaw in your theory. 

I fear it may be the puppies and children that get planted, not crazy, rarin'-to-shoot mom. LMAO
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas set to allow unlicensed handgun carry despite outcry - Dill - 06-03-2021, 10:54 AM