Drew Sample
Mike Thomas
Tyler Boyd
Auden Tate
Tee Higgins
AJ Green
Alex Erickson
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't cheat: Which Bengal had the highest catch% (receptions/targets)
(06-03-2021, 02:01 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I know a couple of those were my personal favorite:  The TE screen.  Sample is underrated here as both a blocker and as a receiver.  Probably the fact that he was "overdrafted" in the minds of many in Rd 2.  

People would also probably be surprised to know that he has 19 more receptions than Uzomah did at this point in his career.  Both of their rookie seasons were pretty much a loss, but Sample's 40 receptions in his sophomore season was only surpassed by Uzomah ONCE in his career.  It was Uzo's fourth season where he had 43 receptions.

I hope both of them can get about 60 receptions in 2021, with Uzo getting more downfield shots and Sample moving the chains.  

That's all fine and good but I've seen flashes from Uz his whole career that makes me want to see more.

Not a single one from Sample except maybe that grab you mentioned.

I hope the guy proves me wrong but if you looked up the definition of "meh" in the dictionary Drew's picture should be beside it.

Hey at least I'm not throwing the "B" word in this discussion.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't cheat: Which Bengal had the highest catch% (receptions/targets) - BengalsRocker - 06-03-2021, 07:38 PM