Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-04-2021, 02:26 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Blah blah blah.  How many people died in the inner cities last weekend?  Hundreds, thousands?  In one weekend!!!!  How many kids?

One person died I believe and for some reason not much info on that.  Hmmm.

How many deaths because the woke pols nationwide wanted to ignore those idiot Antifa/BLM pieces of crap with their stupid rioting and looting and taking over parts of a city?

And I do like his policies.  And I like an America first agenda.  We do live in America, FYI.  It's ok to love your Country still and to want your elected officials to put it first.

Sorry bro, if the choice was 1 dead and a few hour scuffle at the Capital or months of Antifa/BLM loser BS death/destruction and terrorizing innocent people (that is still going on by the way) I know what i'm picking.

Ah. And what would your feelings be if those Copitol stormers had found Pence, or Pelosi, and dragged one of them out to kill them? Would you still say, well yeah, one should not do that, but it's only one life and what about the riots and the everyday crime??

Thing is, riots, crime and deaths are happening within democracies, and within every administration for that matter. Attempts to overturn elections, to keep an unelected person in power, however, aim at the heart of democracy itself. How is this not scary to you, and how is this downplaying an insurrection attempt - and one party being extremely uncritical of this attempt - not scary to everyone? The one reason I could see is how awful and incompetent this first try was planned and realised, but that really shoiuld not matter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - hollodero - 06-04-2021, 09:28 PM