Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-04-2021, 02:26 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Blah blah blah.  How many people died in the inner cities last weekend?  Hundreds, thousands?  In one weekend!!!!  How many kids?

One person died I believe and for some reason not much info on that.  Hmmm.

How many deaths because the woke pols nationwide wanted to ignore those idiot Antifa/BLM pieces of crap with their stupid rioting and looting and taking over parts of a city?

And I do like his policies.  And I like an America first agenda.  We do live in America, FYI.  It's ok to love your Country still and to want your elected officials to put it first.

Sorry bro, if the choice was 1 dead and a few hour scuffle at the Capital or months of Antifa/BLM loser BS death/destruction and terrorizing innocent people (that is still going on by the way) I know what i'm picking.

Lol

blah blah blah

you complained about whataboutisms then gave me this.

the capital got ran up in and a guillotine brought, people killed, and you dgaf because you like the guy's policies which are to lie about everything.... sounds great. tear down our democracy for a conman and act like a patriot. its the most confusing thing in the world to me outside of women.

There is nothing wrong with standard political differences and discussions. The strange worship of a conman POS who has a cult following and letting him push our democracy to the brink is something i will never understand.

His hate and division rallies will start soon. Where he gets on stage and complains about how shitty our country is. Should be reaaaally productive..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - NATI BENGALS - 06-05-2021, 09:58 AM