Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-07-2021, 02:14 PM)Dill Wrote: I'd say we are living in a time when attraction to authoritarianism and neo-fascism has again become a domestic and international problem, such that we need to learn what we can from the history of events and movements that led to the greatest disaster humanity has ever experienced. 

Even if you believe that to be true, can we agree that using the events of WWII to create a parallel to the issues today is not only wrong but is in incredibly poor taste, especially on the anniversary of D-Day?

Showing soldiers walking over Nazi branded materials, actual dictators, and a freaking emaciated corpse before saying "and this is still a fight that is going on today" and then flashing an image of Trump and Tucker Carlson is legit, disgusting propoganda.

I legitimately cannot believe this is how bad things have gotten, that something like this can be produced and there's not national outrage.  To quote Mugatu; "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - Wes Mantooth - 06-07-2021, 02:55 PM