Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-07-2021, 02:55 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Even if you believe that to be true, can we agree that using the events of WWII to create a parallel to the issues today is not only wrong but is in incredibly poor taste, especially on the anniversary of D-Day?

Showing soldiers walking over Nazi branded materials, actual dictators, and a freaking emaciated corpse before saying "and this is still a fight that is going on today" and then flashing an image of Trump and Tucker Carlson is legit, disgusting propoganda.

I legitimately cannot believe this is how bad things have gotten, that something like this can be produced and there's not national outrage.  To quote Mugatu; "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills."

trump is a facist. He has used facist rhetoric many times and tried his best to subvert the democratic process. And they weren't calling carlson a facist, they used his face when saying " not just a news talking point". 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - treee - 06-07-2021, 03:09 PM