Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-07-2021, 03:50 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'm struggling to understand your point.  Would you care to clarify a bit? 

What did you think of the video?  Do you think it is a "fight that is still going on today"?

Fwiw, I was truly looking forward towards yours and the other poster in Austria's thoughts on this.  I believe you're from France, no?  I kinda figured that you and someone from Austria could provide some serious perspective on WWII vs. today.

We have a reach of right wing people too in Europe, it is coming back but it reaches its own limits because our electing system is quite different than yours. There are a bunch of political parties and far right can't come to any majority in major elections.

Antifa are an insignificant politic force, they break things during riots but you know, in France, it's any given saturday, there are protests on daily basis, strikes and who knows what but it's our thing to take the streets.

Right wing people are way more organized politicaly and manage to take the power. Antifa is a politcal powerless movement.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - Arturo Bandini - 06-07-2021, 04:15 PM