Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-07-2021, 03:07 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'd say it's going to have to exact effect intended.  Ultra-left leaning productions and reports like these are only going to embloden certain people, and legitimize their beliefs that we're truly in a war and that those that oppose them are akin to Nazis.  It's dangerous and it should be called out just as much as should the things you seen from the other extreme.

I've said before on here, but it absolutely astonishes me how casually people throw around terms like this (nazi, fascist).  I'm not sure if these people just have no understanding of history, or if they do and they just don't care as long as it advances their agenda.  And I'm not sure which one is scarier either. (Ignorance or manipulation of the facts)

Trump the fascist, his supports the nazis... meanwhile almost every nightly talk shows rips on him, he's skewered daily for 4 years on on all forms of media, and you have "comedians" like Kathy Griffen taking pictures of herself holding a dummy that's made to look like his bloody, severed head.  And this guy is a modern day fascist?

As far as the Fox News stuff, I'm sure they will run with it and no one really care outside of their usual demographic.  Someone like Brad will share it and it will get dismissed from someone like Fred just because of the source.

Amazing sh!t, isn't it?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - Mickeypoo - 06-08-2021, 10:00 AM