Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-08-2021, 12:07 PM)hollodero Wrote: Jeez, people were killed. You defend this mob, fine. But don't make a fuzz about me saying they were killing people on their way. They did. And since they brought ACTUAL EFFING GALLOWS, there's not even a debate about intent. They wanted to hang the VP for crying out loud.

Oh and there also was a pipe bomb, but I'm sure that's harmless anyway since it did not go off.

Just to get this straight. You think that calling the last election fair and the results valid is a "left-wing media narrative".

It's also the fact of the matter, and there was zero evidence presented to persuade any single judge or election official otherwise.

So you do believe the election was indeed manipulated and stolen.
In light of this, do you think the Capitol storm was actually warranted? For it sure seems like you do.

Don't play the victim card in advance, or else I call you a snowflake.
I'm not defending anyone who broke the law.  Pipe bombs, rocks, bricks, etc.  You talking about the Capital or Antifa/BLM?

I think calling the election fair and acting like there was not an enormous amount of unexplained weirdness and inconsistencies a left wing media narrative.  Just because judges don't want to hear evidence does not mean something didn't happened.

I believe there are many things that have not been explained by anyone at this point.

I do not condone the Capital riots, but I am not blinded by TDS.  I can see how all sides created this situation.

Victim card for what?  No idea what you are talking about.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - Mickeypoo - 06-08-2021, 02:14 PM