Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-08-2021, 02:14 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I think calling the election fair and acting like there was not an enormous amount of unexplained weirdness and inconsistencies a left wing media narrative.  Just because judges don't want to hear evidence does not mean something didn't happened.

I really try to grasp this. Are you claiming the judges are in on the steal? Just like those republican officials that called the elections fair?

Sure, even Giuliani claimed in court that his cases are not actually fraud cases, but amazingly not even this is hindering you to claim there was evidence of election fraud that judges chose to ignore because reasons.

(06-08-2021, 02:14 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I do not condone the Capital riots, but I am not blinded by TDS.  I can see how all sides created this situation.

You think democrats and Trump bear equal responsibility for the Capitol storm? That's precious. I'm certain you could do even better though and blame it solely on the left and Don Lemon.

(06-08-2021, 02:14 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Victim card for what?  No idea what you are talking about.

Well, you said you couldn't explain all the election weirdness because people will call you names. That is playing the victim card in advance.
Of course, it also makes your claims difficult to dispute. "There is a lot of weirdness that judges ignore, but I can't tell you what they are for I will get called names if I do." It's a bit cheap. The only point you made is "Biden didn't campaign, I can't imagine him winning, hence it has to be fishy." Which amounts to nothing of any substance really.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - hollodero - 06-08-2021, 02:33 PM