Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-08-2021, 03:09 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I think the Dems, Reps, Media, Trump all share a blame.  They were all spewing BS.

This is an amazing take. Trump members storm the Capitol after Trump told them that the election was rigged, that they need to to go there and fight, he tells them that he actually loves them after said fight; and what do you do, blame everyone equally. How this makes sense is beyond me.

(06-08-2021, 03:09 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I think there are a lot of questions that have never been answered.  Simple as that.

Dude, just stop.  I work and have a family and have no interest in days of typing only to be called names.  I don't care if you or anyone else call me names, it would just be a giant waste of time on here, so no thanks.  If you think not wanting to waste my time is being a victim then ok.

i did not call you names, not now, not in the past. I will say again that this is real cheap though, going in a debate with wild claims you refuse to lay out or back up in any way because you have a family.
And of course you slip into a victim role. Poor you would get called names by the nasty folks. Thats as victim-role-y as it gets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - hollodero - 06-08-2021, 03:36 PM