Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-08-2021, 03:44 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: It doesn't make sense to you because you are looking at it in a vacuum.  I am looking at it from the last 4.5 years of hate spewing from both sides that led up to this.

Oh sure, both sides were less than pleasant in their choice of words these last few years. And before that, probably.
Only one side, however, actively encouraged insurrection attempts and then got rid of the people that had an issue with that.

(06-08-2021, 03:44 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I already know how 90+% of this board feels and leans.  I am not wasting my time "debating" the election.  I also did not make "wild claims" about anything.  I said, imo, there was a lot of weirdness and a bunch of inconsistencies that have never been answered.

Well, putting the election result in severe doubt is kind of a wild claim. Since you refuse to back this assertion up with anything but vagueness and the suggestion that you don't want to get into it any further because of name-calling and time waste and your family and whatnot, I keep seeing it as a wild claim.
One would think you'd be eager to share your smoking guns in that regard, but well, I guess you have nothing much but the feeling that the outcome should have been different and some tight-wing pundits that fuel this feeling with wild, unproven fraud claims of their own.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - hollodero - 06-08-2021, 05:23 PM