Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-08-2021, 04:58 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: To each their own, but I see some striking similarities between the two.  Both of them alleged foul play.  Both brought about lawsuits to challenge the results.  Both of them refuse to acknowelege that they lost in a fair manner, depsite rulings that indicate as such.

One is labeled a threat to democracy and their behavior in regards to this is described as being related to fascism (I'm not saying you're doing this, but others have).  The other is applauded for fighting for what's right and calling out an unfair process (even though it was lated ruled to be fair).

I just see a lot of hypocrisy in the narratives that surround these two.

Yow Wes! I humbly concede the analogy and the point.

I think you have aligned the terms of comparison very well here. Or at least I don't see how to refute it. 
[Image: glass_house.jpg?w=300&h=217]

One could argue the behavior of Abrams and supporters is not nearly so consequential as the Donald's, as they were unable to convince millions to back them, etc. But there is nothing in the evidence you provided to separate their personal intent/behavior/culpability from Trump's. 

You foul fiend--you had all those links ready to drop, didn't you.  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - Dill - 06-08-2021, 05:53 PM