Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-08-2021, 04:31 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Curious, can you give me some examples of what one might find on a Fascist/Nazi/White Supremacist checklist?

I'm pretty confident that if Trump proposed loading liberals onto trains and herding them into camps for incineration and gassing, an at least middling number of his supporters would be down like a clown, Charlie Brown.  After all, liberalism is an evil disease, and these people (the libs) are intentionally destroying America.  They are a threat to everyone's lifestyle, and Christ probably hates them, too.  Also, DJT has a large swath of supporters that literally believe that liberals are abusing kids in secret pizza parlors and whatnot, and it's not a couple of random nutbags.  It's people we all know.  Who wouldn't want to put libs onto trains destined for mass execution if that's you're belief?

I'm not really joking here.  I think many MAGA types would be fine with killing people who politically disagree with them if they thought they could do it without life-wrecking legal consequences, and especially if Trump or his eventual political heir could frame it as a state-sponsored act.  I guarantee they'd do it if the people being executed were strangers.  I reckon a lot wouldn't have much issue giving up family and friends, either.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - samhain - 06-08-2021, 10:34 PM