Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-07-2021, 05:17 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I will say, though, that I think Trump wants to be a fascist dictator, he just doesn't understand how antithetical to everything the idea of the United States stands for his vision is.

While votes were still being counted he went on TV and said the election is over and thank you for reelecting me.  I'd say his desire to simply decide to be president because he says he is is pretty clear.  I'd argue some of the fanatical Trump supporters seem to want to install the Trump family as the USA's royal family with the added caveat that they are also the prime political figures also flies in the face of why we even bothered to establish ourselves as a country.

Based on his actions, yea he clearly wants to be a fascist dictator and since he can't actually just implement a government where he can enforce the notion of "I won, don't bother counting the votes" he can do the next best thing and convince a segment of the population that he is the real president.  In short, I'd suggest wiping that doubt from your mind, but I'm a bit of a judgmental type, I guess. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - Nately120 - 06-09-2021, 01:56 PM