Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-13-2021, 02:02 PM)bengaloo Wrote: You obviously have no idea what or why they are doing the audits. No need to harp on it any longer. Your mind is closed. Tip of the hat to ya....

Yup, I have no idea about them or that they were all about. I don't understand the situation at all, like the fact that the irregularities had already been settled and that those involved, like the contractor in Maricopa County, are usually not qualified to do any sort of election review. Yeah, I know nothing at all. Not that my background is in internal controls and public policy as a governmental compliance officer. Nope. I'm ignorant to all of it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - Belsnickel - 06-13-2021, 02:08 PM