Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-12-2021, 12:54 AM)Dill Wrote: "Black Psycho doctor fantasizes about Killing whites!!" This just seems like another of those news bits thrown out to prove that blacks can be racist too, and that there is a terrible double standard against whites (imagine if a white doctor fantasized about shooting blacks in the head!), so maybe black people shouldn't be throwing stones, "both sides do it," so let's all just roll back talk about race. But no, libs want to keep it going . . . etc. 

She's not black.  She's Indian-American.

Fwiw, I consider accepting language like this to be more than simply a double-standard.  I don't think you'll find a single lecturer that has engaged in discussion like this about other races.  Remember, this isn't just speech that occurred in private.  This took place on a college campus.  It's not as if Yale had a speaker a few months ago that was giving talk with similar language about Muslims, or Blacks, or Asians.

I find it absolutely incredible that anyone could read that and feel the need to hear more to come to opinion.  The hoops some jump through to excuse some behavior is astonishing.  Meanwhile, they're more than happy to denounce others that 1/100 as offensive.  I suppose it all depends on which race or religion is being discussed.  There's a word for that you know. (Hint: It rhymes with "bassist")
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - Wes Mantooth - 06-13-2021, 05:42 PM