Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(06-13-2021, 07:19 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They'll win enough games to pick 10th next year, and then trade down and get the 4th best option at OL and we can hear about how they spent a 1st round pick on OL again and it didn't work out...

Meanwhile, people will continue to ignore that the 1st round picks that didn't work on OL (Ced, Price, etc) were not the first OL taken and that guys taken earlier worked out. When you have the shot at the top guy at a broken position you can't pass on it, unless you want to never really fix the position. I'm cautiously optimistic about Carman at guard, which means for the 2022 starting OL, they'd have 1 guy you can count on. With the cap going up, if Reiff excels the bidding will be high, Jonah needs to show he isn't Eifert, Hopkins needs to show he recovered, and the other guard spot has Spain as FA to be, Jordan and XSF the IR master. Just so frustrating to look at.

Okay Nostradamus. Reiff, Carman, Spain, XSF, D'Ante Smith, Trey Hill, and another year on Adeniji's shoulders under Pollack 
might not be as frustrating as you see right now. If Zac Taylor continues to struggle even with solid play in the trenches I will
jump on your sad train. In the mean time I like the players added on both sides of the ball Murdock.

Don't understand acting like they didn't address the OL at all like you guys are saying. That is a lot of new names.

I know, Spain and XSF were here last year but one was injured and the other brought in late in the year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-13-2021, 07:37 PM