Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(06-13-2021, 07:19 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They'll win enough games to pick 10th next year, and then trade down and get the 4th best option at OL and we can hear about how they spent a 1st round pick on OL again and it didn't work out...

I can not imagine loving to be miserable so much that I actually create fantasy scenarios to make me more miserable.

(06-13-2021, 07:19 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote:  When you have the shot at the top guy at a broken position you can't pass on it, unless you want to never really fix the position.

Right, just look at how stupid the Chiefs look for trading up in the draft to take a QB, but instead of moving up to take Trubisky they settled for Mahomes.  Or when we passed on Christian Ponder, Blaine Gabbert, and Jake Locker to take Dalton.

(06-13-2021, 07:19 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote:  which means for the 2022 starting OL, they'd have 1 guy you can count on.

When did they cancel free agency and the draft for 2022?  I had not heard about that.  Or are you just going back to your fantasy world again to get your whine on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - fredtoast - 06-13-2021, 08:12 PM