Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(06-13-2021, 07:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Okay Nostradamus. Reiff, Carman, Spain, XSF, D'Ante Smith, Trey Hill, and another year on Adeniji's shoulders under Pollack 
might not be as frustrating as you see right now. If Zac Taylor continues to struggle even with solid play in the trenches I will
jump on your sad train. In the mean time I like the players added on both sides of the ball Murdock.

Don't understand acting like they didn't address the OL at all like you guys are saying. That is a lot of new names.

I know, Spain and XSF were here last year but one was injured and the other brought in late in the year.

They certainly addressed the OL by rehiring Pollack, bringing in Reiff, and drafting Carmen, Smith and Hill.  We won't find out if it's enough until the season.

I just find it ironic that folks are making a big deal about getting the first OL off the board because we can't count on Jonah...who was the first OL off the board in his class.

OL is a position group where guys take years to develop.  The Bengals only have 4 OL that aren't on their rookie deals.  Folks want to build the OL through the draft, but they don't want to allow draft picks time to develop.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - Whatever - 06-13-2021, 08:16 PM