Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(06-16-2021, 03:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not fair to say 71 guys were graded better than Carman, how many OL were graded better than him is the question?

I had him graded as a 2nd rounder before the Draft and that is right where we got him and even traded back and added picks.

Carman is not going to face near as many speed rushers at Guard, fact. This was widely known as his main weakness before the 
Draft and most who studied up on him knew this and wanted him to move to Guard if we drafted him. Sewell is the bigger talent
no question as he was the most talented OL in the entire Draft, but we all know how the draft goes. We don't know who will be 
the best OL out of this Draft. I think Carman will thrive at RG is all.

We will see who is right. I predict both Carman and Sewell will struggle a bit early as all rookies pretty much do.

But believe Carman has a chance to be a better rookie cause of the move inside. Just my opinion. If we were to throw Carman 
out to OT like most likely will happen to Sewell he would struggle more so IMO.

Sorry. When i said "71 guys", that only included Center, Guard and Tackle. Not all were eligible to be drafted though, that's where the second number comes in. Guys that i recognized as being drafted. 

Yes, speed rushers were one of the things that was pointed out, but i was referencing where you said it was his only problem. 

I too think he's going to play better at guard, and help the Bengals, more than he would have at tackle. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - rfaulk34 - 06-16-2021, 03:19 PM