Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-17-2021, 01:53 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You mean Victoria's Secret ditching hot women models for fat, gay and transgender people?  Whoa boy, cant wait for that lingerie runway show.  Enjoy the wokeness!  lmfao!!!!  Their new catch phrase can be "getting woke to go broke".

"Get woke or go broke" also rhymes and may be more in line with what money-focused businesses (ie, all the successful ones) will do.  The problem is, only liberals cancel companies/people who do/say things they don't like so conservatives are forced to continue supporting all these businesses that go all woke against their wishes.

This month all sorts of companies are being all gay friendly and liberals are like "YAY take my money!" and conservatives are all like "Boo, I want to stop giving you my money but I can't cancel you!"

(06-17-2021, 04:43 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I expect to see a very large shift to the right in the coming years. More and more in the black an hispanic communities particularly. Its time for them to try something else. Trump got more black votes than any Republican ever this past year. That trend will continue and not just for Trump. That is my prediction, but I dont give a crap either way lol. I just want everyone to get along.

It's possible, but it is also hard to assign any sort of gains Trump has made to the republican party in general since the guy is a total wild card.  I can't help but feel if Trump had the ability or desire to appoint someone else "the next Trump" he would do it and the republican party wouldn't be so beholden to a 2024 candidate who lost a re-election bid and will be nearly 79 by the time he would take office. Ted Cruz ain't getting the angry "straight white men are under attack" vote like Trump does, is he?

Republicans need Trump to do what Hulk Hogan did for the Ultimate Warrior at the end of Wrestlemania 6.  It wasn't enough that the Ultimate Warrior beat Hulk and got the belt, but Hulk Hogan had to personally hand the belt to him and raise his arm up and point to him and basically tell the crowd "Cheer for this guy now."  Even then, the Warrior fizzled out and the Hulkster was back before you could blink.  Geez, it's depressingly easy to compare politics to professional wrestling these days.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - Nately120 - 06-17-2021, 07:57 PM