Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals Rebuild Year 2 Offseason
(06-18-2021, 04:01 PM)TJ528 Wrote: Here is where i have my problem.  So people want to say he's only had 2 off season's, and the first one was trying to win wiht Marvin's players.  

Well I think the 1st thing they did wrong was allow the hiring of someone who picked a defensive coordinator who wanted to play zone defense with a defense that played mostly man to man.  Hmmm wonder why that one didn't work. 

Then you bring in an offensive coordinator or sorry head coach who's never been an offensive coordinator in the NFL before and he wants to be head coach and the offensive coordinator.  Well again after 2 years we see how well that one's worked out for this team.  

I tend to agree with whomever said the biggest issues with this team are the OC, DC and you have to throw the head coach in there because he's the one who's stuck with Lou through his 2 shitty first years.  

I'm with you. If they wanted to win, they should have brought in people who were better fits for the existing players.
Probably should have brought in more proven coaches if there was an expectation to win quicker.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Rebuild Year 2 Offseason - Synric - 06-14-2021, 11:59 AM
RE: Bengals Rebuild Year 2 Offseason - ochocincos - 06-18-2021, 06:13 PM