Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals Rebuild Year 2 Offseason
(06-23-2021, 03:29 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: One of the things Zac has going for him that Shula never really did, is that players seem to like and respect him, and are buying into what he's selling...even though the results haven't been there on the field yet. 

We'll see how things play out, but I think that's important and gives Zac a much better shot than Shula ever had.

You are right there.  Trust me.  I'd love to see Zac succeed here.  

However, there's too many things they have in common it's down right frightening.  

I mean how do we know Shula didn't have the players respect until year 3 or 4 when his teams kept on losing? 

However, one thing Zac has that Shula didnt have was the Bengals were effective in free agency and drafted well. 

Back in 1994, we had Mike Brown at the helm. No one can be successful with him at the helm with the exception of Marvin Lewis. 

As Nate posted, this is the make or break year for Taylor.  If he doesn't have 10+ wins and a post season appearance then he had his shot.  

Time to look in a new direction and someone with at least coordinator experience. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Rebuild Year 2 Offseason - Synric - 06-14-2021, 11:59 AM
RE: Bengals Rebuild Year 2 Offseason - TJ528 - 06-23-2021, 04:02 PM