Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Important Year for Jonah Williams
(06-25-2021, 09:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Well, since you somehow have knowledge of their exact plans then tell me what plan A was to improve WR.

Actually I think what you have done is made up some plan in your own head and claim it was the plan of the Bengals also.

AGAIN.... AGAIN you're misquoting me. Why are you the way you are? Who hurt you to the point that it has made you willfully ignorant? You clearly have the internet. You clearly live in the information age along with the rest of us.... Yet, you have no information. It has to be on purpose at this point.

- You have made it clear that you do not read many independent articles, nor do you listen to podcasts regarding the Bengals. By avoiding information you miss out on key interviews and analysis by team officials, experts who follow the team, and team media relations people. This leads you to combatively questioning others and asking for proof of things that, for anyone who consumes Bengals media, wouldn't be necessary.

The fact that you think I have made this timeline of events up is goofy AF, but I can see how you would think that since you don't follow or get any Bengals related media.

I should charge you a subscription fee for the information.

PS: Plan A was to trade for Deandre Hopkins before the 2020 season, but they failed at the attempt.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very Important Year for Jonah Williams - PDub80 - 06-25-2021, 01:05 PM