Poll: Who makes the biggest impact in 2021?
Trey Hendrickson
Trae Waynes
Mike Hilton
Chidobe Awuzie
Riley Reiff
Larry Ogunjobi
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Free Agent will make the biggest impact?
(07-04-2021, 12:11 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The last season he played was pretty bad. He gave up over 700 yards on 74% completion and five TDs in 14 games. Quarterbacks had a rating of 108 when targeting him. The sample size was 96 targets.

He doesn’t have a strong reputation as a cover corner and his last season backs that up. Hopefully that season was an outlier.

You're right thats pretty bad for sure, in fact down right ugly stats. Hopefully it was the outlier especially for the 42 million bengals are paying him. 

Really only followed Zimmer and Vikings for first few years. Once Bridgewater got hurt I lost interest within a couple years even though still liked and respected Zimmer and wanted him to succeed.

Just got hard to follow them and attend games at PBS. Plus like I mentioned Teddy got hurt and another Louisville product emerged in Lamar Jackson for me to follow besides the Bengals. 

Just freakin hate that he is a Raven. Just tough wanting him to do good but the Ravens to lose, I could actually root for Vikings when not playing Bengals, but can never pull for Ravens unless in playoffs against the steelers. Also in Louisville they aired the Vikings then but of course have switched to a Ravens town now. 

Thanks for info though.  

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Free Agent will make the biggest impact? - Go Cards - 07-05-2021, 01:01 AM