Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Org and CFO indicted on tax crimes
(07-07-2021, 03:46 PM)samhain Wrote: If the Feds get involved it's game over.  I remember hearing that the Feds almost never pursue action that they don't feel is slam dunk during the Michael Vick trial.  This is likely even more true if a case involves prosecuting an ex-preisdent, thus incurring the wrath of half the country.  

Better start grooming Ron DeSantis.

If you get officially charged by the Feds you are essentially ******.  They have a 90%+ conviction rate.  More than likely, your only hope is at sentencing.

Ron DeSantis (or Haley, or someone else) should already be the plan for the GOP.  If the DNC runs Harris her only hope would be Trump winning the nomination again, and banking off enough people hating him rather than liking her.  If the Republicans actually run a polished candidate I have a feeling she will get absolutely destroyed.  And if it aint her then who?  Aint gonna be Biden.  Bernie or Warren gonna give it another run?  Maybe someone cool I don't even really know about like Beshear?  (Fwiw, I honestly think if they're smart they'll go with Gabbard because she'll pull some votes from across the aisle.  Probably will never happen though, it looks like Hillary and friends destroyed her career.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Org and CFO indicted on tax crimes - Wes Mantooth - 07-07-2021, 04:13 PM