Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One injury away from possible disaster
(07-13-2021, 01:35 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well just researching our division alone, as it stands we have the least experienced backup tackles than Raven, Browns and even the Steelers which are in rebuild mode on their Oline have more experience than we do at backup tackles

My first thought of a team was the Packers. They had a big injury to their starting tackle in the playoffs last year and it cost them in the NFC championship game. My point stands that there are more teams that have an issue if a starting tackle goes down than don't. I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to get more depth, but I'm just calling it as I see it. It's rare to find a team with (3) legit offensive tackles. Most teams have (1) or (2) at the most. I think we have (1) with Reiff and Jonah could prove to be a 2nd in his third season. We've got developmental depth behind with some experience. Losing Adeneji hurts, but it is what it is. It'd be nice to have Sewell in there and have (3) legit tackles, but I can't argue with what Chase brings to the table.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: One injury away from possible disaster - Bengalstripes9 - 07-13-2021, 02:03 PM