Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 players that have to play at a very high level to get this team to the playoffs
Burrow
Hendrickson
Spain/vet guard

I think any list has to start with Burrow. If this team is going to the playoffs he’ll be the main reason. Not just a good season for a young QB coming off injury but a top 10 Season out of all QB’s.

I’ll second the Hendrickson pick of someone else. For the position and money we dumped on him we need him to produce. Hubbard is more of a known. If Hendrickson can play great opposite Hubbard that’d be a very important piece of the puzzle for the defense.

For the third guy I’d be tempted to go with someone from the back 7 but you could really pick any of them. We need a bunch of those guys to play well. Safety is solid/known so CB or LB would be my likely choice. Can’t narrow it down so I’ll flip to OL and say whoever wins the Guard spot opposite Carman. Think our OT’s should be solid at worst, I think Carman will as well. A big year out of a vet opposite him could be huge for this team
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 players that have to play at a very high level to get this team to the playoffs - leonardfan40 - 07-18-2021, 08:52 PM